Identifying targets to improve treatment in type 2 diabetes; the Groningen Initiative to aNalyse Type 2 diabetes Treatment (GIANTT) observational study
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1078–1086, October 2010
How to Cite
Voorham, J., Haaijer-Ruskamp, F. M., van der Meer, K., de Zeeuw, D., Wolffenbuttel, B. H. R., Hoogenberg, K. and Denig, P. (2010), Identifying targets to improve treatment in type 2 diabetes; the Groningen Initiative to aNalyse Type 2 diabetes Treatment (GIANTT) observational study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1078–1086. doi: 10.1002/pds.2023
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.