Patterns in nursing home medication errors: disproportionality analysis as a novel method to identify quality improvement opportunities
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1087–1094, October 2010
How to Cite
Hansen, R. A., Cornell, P. Y., Ryan, P. B., Williams, C. E., Pierson, S. and Greene, S. B. (2010), Patterns in nursing home medication errors: disproportionality analysis as a novel method to identify quality improvement opportunities. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1087–1094. doi: 10.1002/pds.2024
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!