Epidemiologic study of aripiprazole use and the incidence of suicide events
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1124–1130, November 2010
How to Cite
Ulcickas Yood, M., DeLorenze, G., Quesenberry, C. P., Tsai, A.-L., Phillips, S., Willey, V. J., Niemcryk, S. J., Wells, K., Skovron, M. L., Cziraky, M. J., Carson, W. and Oliveria, S. A. (2010), Epidemiologic study of aripiprazole use and the incidence of suicide events. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1124–1130. doi: 10.1002/pds.2047
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.