Combining electronic healthcare databases in Europe to allow for large-scale drug safety monitoring: the EU-ADR Project
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2011
How to Cite
Coloma, P. M., Schuemie, M. J., Trifirò, G., Gini, R., Herings, R., Hippisley-Cox, J., Mazzaglia, G., Giaquinto, C., Corrao, G., Pedersen, L., van der Lei, J., Sturkenboom, M. and on behalf of the EU-ADR consortium (2011), Combining electronic healthcare databases in Europe to allow for large-scale drug safety monitoring: the EU-ADR Project. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/pds.2053
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- European Commission Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Number: 215847–The EU-ADR Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.