Current affiliation at Group Health Research Institute.
Use of antidepressants and NSAIDs in relation to mortality in long-term breast cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–137, February 2011
How to Cite
Wernli, K. J., Hampton, J. M., Trentham-Dietz, A. and Newcomb, P. A. (2011), Use of antidepressants and NSAIDs in relation to mortality in long-term breast cancer survivors. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 131–137. doi: 10.1002/pds.2064
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.