Patient characteristics and process factors associated with antipsychotic polypharmacy in a nationwide sample of psychiatric inpatients in Italy
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 441–449, May 2011
How to Cite
Santone, G., Bellantuono, C., Rucci, P., Picardi, A., Preti, A. and de Girolamo, G. (2011), Patient characteristics and process factors associated with antipsychotic polypharmacy in a nationwide sample of psychiatric inpatients in Italy. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 441–449. doi: 10.1002/pds.2083
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.