Paediatric post-marketing pharmacovigilance: comparison of the adverse event profile of vigabatrin prescribed to children and adults
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 608–618, June 2011
How to Cite
Aurich-Barrera, B., Wilton, L., Brown, D. and Shakir, S. (2011), Paediatric post-marketing pharmacovigilance: comparison of the adverse event profile of vigabatrin prescribed to children and adults. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 608–618. doi: 10.1002/pds.2105
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.