Contribution: All authors conceived the idea for the study, designed the study, interpreted the data, and critically revised the manuscript. AN, MT, CF, and AB acquired and analyzed the data. MT did the statistical analysis. AN and MT drafted the manuscript. AN is guarantor.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 488–496, May 2011
How to Cite
Nobili, A., Franchi, C., Pasina, L., Tettamanti, M., Baviera, M., Monesi, L., Roncaglioni, C., Riva, E., Lucca, U., Bortolotti, A., Fortino, I. and Merlino, L. (2011), Drug utilization and polypharmacy in an Italian elderly population: the EPIFARM-elderly project. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 488–496. doi: 10.1002/pds.2108
Ethical Approval: Ethical approval was not necessarily due to the nature of the data (secondary data analysis of anonymized data). The study was based on administrative database and the participants were not identifiable to the authors.
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.