An automated database case definition for serious bleeding related to oral anticoagulant use
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 560–566, June 2011
How to Cite
Cunningham, A., Stein, C. M., Chung, C. P., Daugherty, J. R., Smalley, W. E. and Ray, W. A. (2011), An automated database case definition for serious bleeding related to oral anticoagulant use. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 560–566. doi: 10.1002/pds.2109
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.