Parts of the manuscript were presented as posters at the 4th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Epidemiology, 16–19 September 2009, Münster, Germany, and at the 43rd ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting 2008, Orlando, Florida, USA.
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 739–746, July 2011
How to Cite
Grill, E., Weber, A., Lohmann, S., Vetter-Kerkhoff, C., Strobl, R. and Jauch, K.-W. (2011), Effects of pharmaceutical counselling on antimicrobial use in surgical wards: intervention study with historical control group,. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 739–746. doi: 10.1002/pds.2126
Authorship All persons designated as authors qualify for authorship.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!