Present Position: University of Utah School of Medicine.
An analysis of the number of multiple prescribers for opioids utilizing data from the California Prescription Monitoring Program†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1262–1268, December 2011
How to Cite
Wilsey, B. L., Fishman, S. M., Gilson, A. M., Casamalhuapa, C., Baxi, H., Lin, T.-C. and Li, C.-S. (2011), An analysis of the number of multiple prescribers for opioids utilizing data from the California Prescription Monitoring Program. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1262–1268. doi: 10.1002/pds.2129
This article was published online on March 29, 2011. Error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [June 29, 2011].
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.