The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Near real-time vaccine safety surveillance with partially accrued data†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 583–590, June 2011
How to Cite
Greene, S. K., Kulldorff, M., Yin, R., Yih, W. K., Lieu, T. A., Weintraub, E. S. and Lee, G. M. (2011), Near real-time vaccine safety surveillance with partially accrued data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 583–590. doi: 10.1002/pds.2133
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Grant Number: 200-2002-00732
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.