The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel algorithm for detection of adverse drug reaction signals using a hospital electronic medical record database
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 598–607, June 2011
How to Cite
Park, M. Y., Yoon, D., Lee, K., Kang, S. Y., Park, I., Lee, S.-H., Kim, W., Kam, H. J., Lee, Y.-H., Kim, J. H. and Park, R. W. (2011), A novel algorithm for detection of adverse drug reaction signals using a hospital electronic medical record database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 598–607. doi: 10.1002/pds.2139
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010–0023402, 2010–0028631
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.