Name of institutions at which the research was conducted: Acumen LLC
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 684–688, July 2011
How to Cite
Hartzema, A. G., Racoosin, J. A., MaCurdy, T. E., Gibbs, J. M. and Kelman, J. A. (2011), Utilizing Medicare claims data for real-time drug safety evaluations: is it feasible?,. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 684–688. doi: 10.1002/pds.2143
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this manuscript represent the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the United States Food and Drug Administration or the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.