Specific author contributions
Systematic review of peptic ulcer disease incidence rates: do studies without validation provide reliable estimates?†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 718–728, July 2011
How to Cite
Lin, K. J., García Rodríguez, L. A. and Hernández-Díaz, S. (2011), Systematic review of peptic ulcer disease incidence rates: do studies without validation provide reliable estimates?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 718–728. doi: 10.1002/pds.2153
Study concept and design: Sonia Hernández-Díaz, Kueiyu Joshua Lin. Acquisition of data: Kueiyu Joshua Lin, Sonia Hernández-Díaz. Analysis and interpretation of data: Kueiyu Joshua Lin, Sonia Hernández-Díaz, Luis A. García Rodríguez. Drafting of the manuscript: Kueiyu Joshua Lin. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Sonia Hernández-Díaz, Luis A. García Rodríguez. Statistical analysis: Kueiyu Joshua Lin.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.