Accuracy of identifying neutropenia diagnoses in outpatient claims data
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 709–713, July 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y., Solomon, D. H., Liu, J., Chang, C.-L., Daniel, G. W. and Schneeweiss, S. (2011), Accuracy of identifying neutropenia diagnoses in outpatient claims data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 709–713. doi: 10.1002/pds.2157
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.