Thiazolidinediones and the risk of incident congestive heart failure among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 785–796, August 2011
How to Cite
Filion, K. B., Joseph, L., Boivin, J.-F., Suissa, S. and Brophy, J. M. (2011), Thiazolidinediones and the risk of incident congestive heart failure among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 785–796. doi: 10.1002/pds.2165
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP-81284
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.