This article was published online on July 13, 2011. Error was subsequently identified in the author name. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [September 29, 2011].
Differences and over-time changes in levels of prescription opioid analgesic dispensing from retail pharmacies in Canada, 2005–2010†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1269–1277, December 2011
How to Cite
Fischer, B., Jones, W., Krahn, M. and Rehm, J. (2011), Differences and over-time changes in levels of prescription opioid analgesic dispensing from retail pharmacies in Canada, 2005–2010. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1269–1277. doi: 10.1002/pds.2190
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: 12345
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Senior Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.