Pitfalls in meta-analyses on adverse events reported from clinical trials
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1014–1020, October 2011
How to Cite
Huang, H.-Y., Andrews, E., Jones, J., Skovron, M. L. and Tilson, H. (2011), Pitfalls in meta-analyses on adverse events reported from clinical trials. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1014–1020. doi: 10.1002/pds.2208
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.