Human subjects protection: The project was approved by the Kaiser Permanente Institutional Review Board.
The incidence of hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma in a large managed care organization, with reference to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy, Northern California, 2000–2006
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 49–52, January 2012
How to Cite
Herrinton, L. J., Liu, L., Abramson, O. and Jaffe, E. S. (2012), The incidence of hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma in a large managed care organization, with reference to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy, Northern California, 2000–2006. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 49–52. doi: 10.1002/pds.2216
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.