Prescribing and research in medicines management (UK & Ireland) international conference 2011 Friends House, Euston London, 24 June 2011: Adrs: ‘Is the patient voice loud enough?’
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 110–119, January 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Prescribing and research in medicines management (UK & Ireland) international conference 2011 Friends House, Euston London, 24 June 2011: Adrs: ‘Is the patient voice loud enough?’ . Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 110–119. doi: 10.1002/pds.2222
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.