Commentary on “Palatability, adherence and prescribing patterns of antiretroviral drugs for children with human immunodeficiency virus infection in Canada” by Lin et al.
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1253–1254, December 2011
How to Cite
Lowenthal, E. and Rutstein, R. (2011), Commentary on “Palatability, adherence and prescribing patterns of antiretroviral drugs for children with human immunodeficiency virus infection in Canada” by Lin et al. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1253–1254. doi: 10.1002/pds.2231
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.