Drug certainty-response in interview-based studies
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1210–1216, November 2011
How to Cite
Yau, W.-P., Lin, K. J., Werler, M. M., Louik, C., Mitchell, A. A. and Hernández-Díaz, S. (2011), Drug certainty-response in interview-based studies. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 20: 1210–1216. doi: 10.1002/pds.2234
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD046595-04
- National University of Singapore-Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.