This research was conducted at the University of Washington School of Public Health, Northwest Center for Public Health Practice.
Assessing vaccine safety communication with healthcare providers in a large urban county†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 269–275, March 2012
How to Cite
Meranus, D., Stergachis, A., Arnold, J. and Duchin, J. (2012), Assessing vaccine safety communication with healthcare providers in a large urban county. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 269–275. doi: 10.1002/pds.2245
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Northwest Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Center Grant. Grant Number: 5P01TP000297-02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.