Applying propensity scores estimated in a full cohort to adjust for confounding in subgroup analyses
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 697–709, July 2012
How to Cite
Rassen, J. A., Glynn, R. J., Rothman, K. J., Setoguchi, S. and Schneeweiss, S. (2012), Applying propensity scores estimated in a full cohort to adjust for confounding in subgroup analyses. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 697–709. doi: 10.1002/pds.2256
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG023178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.