Timing of androgen deprivation therapy use and fracture risk among elderly men with prostate cancer in the United States
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2012
How to Cite
Beebe-Dimmer, J. L., Cetin, K., Shahinian, V., Morgenstern, H., Yee, C., Schwartz, K. L. and Acquavella, J. (2012), Timing of androgen deprivation therapy use and fracture risk among elderly men with prostate cancer in the United States. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 70–78. doi: 10.1002/pds.2258
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- SEER–Medicare Program Office
- Amgen Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.