Health care supply and county-level variation in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder prescription medications
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 442–449, April 2012
How to Cite
Bruckner, T. A., Hodgson, A., Mahoney, C. B., Fulton, B. D., Levine, P. and Scheffler, R. M. (2012), Health care supply and county-level variation in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder prescription medications. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 442–449. doi: 10.1002/pds.2264
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- The Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service. Grant Number: T-32 HS-00086-09
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!