Few sex differences in the use of drugs for secondary prevention after stroke: a nationwide observational study
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 911–919, September 2012
How to Cite
Sjölander, M., Eriksson, M. and Glader, E.-L. (2012), Few sex differences in the use of drugs for secondary prevention after stroke: a nationwide observational study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 911–919. doi: 10.1002/pds.2268
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.