Design for validation of acute myocardial infarction cases in Mini-Sentinel
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Mini-Sentinel Program
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S1, pages 274–281, January 2012
How to Cite
Cutrona, S. L., Toh, S., Iyer, A., Foy, S., Cavagnaro, E., Forrow, S., Racoosin, J. A., Goldberg, R. and Gurwitz, J. H. (2012), Design for validation of acute myocardial infarction cases in Mini-Sentinel. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 274–281. doi: 10.1002/pds.2314
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- FDA through the Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSF223200910006I
- 2The Sentinel Initiative: Access to Electronic Healthcare Data for More than 25 Million Lives; Achieving FDAAA Section 905 Goal One. July 2010. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Safety/FDAsSentinelInitiative/UCM233360.pdf [31 January 2011].
- 5Mini-Sentinel Systematic Validation of Health Outcome of Interest Acute Myocardial Infarction Cases Report. http://mini-sentinel.org/work_products/Validation_HealthOutcomes/Mini-Sentinel-Validation-of-AMI-Cases.pdf. [Accessed 4 May 2011]., , , et al.
- 7Systematic literature review for evaluation of myocardial infarction. Final report prepared for the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health via the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP). United Biosource Corporation: Lexington, MA, 2009., , .
- 8Systematic evaluation of health outcome of interest definitions in observational studies and clinical definitions for the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership: Myocardial infarction report. RTI International; Research Triangle Park, NC, 2009., , .
- 21Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Secretary. Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information; Final Rule. In: 45 CFR Parts 160 and 164: Federal Register; 2002: 53182–53273.
- 23HIPAA and Common Rule Compliance in the Mini-Sentinel Pilot. http://mini-sentinel.org/work_products/About_Us/HIPAA_and_CommonRuleCompliance_in_the_Mini-SentinelPilot.pdf [Accessed 26 January 2011]., , .