Statistical approaches to group sequential monitoring of postmarket safety surveillance data: current state of the art for use in the Mini-Sentinel pilot
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Mini-Sentinel Program
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S1, pages 72–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Cook, A. J., Tiwari, R. C., Wellman, R. D., Heckbert, S. R., Li, L., Heagerty, P., Marsh, T. and Nelson, J. C. (2012), Statistical approaches to group sequential monitoring of postmarket safety surveillance data: current state of the art for use in the Mini-Sentinel pilot. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 72–81. doi: 10.1002/pds.2320
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- 2FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS). http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Surveillance/AdverseDrugEffects/default.htm (accessed 2011 01/27/2011).
- 14A Maximized Sequential Probability Ratio Test for Drug and Vaccine Safety Surveillance. Sequential Analysis: Design Methods and Applications 2011; 30(1): 58–78. doi: 10.1080/07474946.2011.539924, , , , , .
- 20Testing Statistical Hypotheses. (3rd edn), Casella G, Stephen F, Olkin I, (eds). Springer Science + Business Media, LLC: New York, NY, 2005; 545., .