A systematic review of validated methods for identifying hypersensitivity reactions other than anaphylaxis (fever, rash, and lymphadenopathy), using administrative and claims data
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Mini-Sentinel Program
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S1, pages 248–255, January 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, G., Kachroo, S., Jones, N., Crean, S., Rotella, P., Avetisyan, R. and Reynolds, M. W. (2012), A systematic review of validated methods for identifying hypersensitivity reactions other than anaphylaxis (fever, rash, and lymphadenopathy), using administrative and claims data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 248–255. doi: 10.1002/pds.2333
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Food and Drug Administration through the Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSF223200910006I
- 3Clinical aspects of immunology. 2nd ed. Blackwell Scientific: Oxford; 1968., .
- 10Retrospective population-based assessment of medically attended injection site reactions, seizures, allergic responses and febrile episodes after acellular pertussis vaccine combined with diphtheria and tetanus toxoids. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2002; 21: 781–786., , , .