A systematic review of validated methods for identifying pancreatitis using administrative data
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Mini-Sentinel Program
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S1, pages 194–202, January 2012
How to Cite
Moores, K., Gilchrist, B., Carnahan, R. and Abrams, T. (2012), A systematic review of validated methods for identifying pancreatitis using administrative data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 194–202. doi: 10.1002/pds.2334
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- 1Practice Parameters Committee of the American College of Gastroenterology. Practice guidelines in acute pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 2379–2400., .Direct Link:
- 10Acute pancreatitis in patients on chronic peritoneal dialysis: An increased risk? Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100: 2288–2293., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 12How accurate are ICD-9 Codes for acute (AP) and chronic (CP) pancreatitis? A large VA Hospital experience. Pancreas 2006; 33: 508., .
- 13Validity of Administrative Data for Acute Pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2010; 105(suppl 1): S62., , , , , .
- 14Are health related outcomes in acute pancreatitis improving? an analysis of national trends in the U.S. from 1997 to 2003. JOP 2008; 9: 408–414., , , , .