Concordance with Guideline Recommendations: previous and more recent Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory Drug prescriptions in Quebec, Canada
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 420–427, April 2012
How to Cite
Rahme, E., Roussy, J.-P., Lafrance, J.-P., Nedjar, H. and Morin, S. (2012), Concordance with Guideline Recommendations: previous and more recent Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory Drug prescriptions in Quebec, Canada. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 420–427. doi: 10.1002/pds.2339
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- Pfizer Canada, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.