Letter to the Editor
Additional data on citalopram and the risk of sudden cardiac death and ventricular arrhythmia
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 331–332, March 2012
How to Cite
Leonard, C. E., Bilker, W. B., Newcomb, C., Kimmel, S. E. and Hennessy, S. (2012), Additional data on citalopram and the risk of sudden cardiac death and ventricular arrhythmia. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 331–332. doi: 10.1002/pds.2352
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL076697
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01AG025152
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2RR024132
- Food and Drug Administration and the University of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: HHSF223201000007I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.