The quality of information recorded on a UK database of primary care records: A study of hospitalizations due to hypoglycemia and other conditions
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 15–21, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Van Staa, T.-P. and Abenhaim, L. (1994), The quality of information recorded on a UK database of primary care records: A study of hospitalizations due to hypoglycemia and other conditions. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 3: 15–21. doi: 10.1002/pds.2630030106
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 1994
- Servier Amérique, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.