Patient compliance with beta-blocker medication in general practice
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 251–256, September/October 1994
How to Cite
Petri, H. and Urquhart, J. (1994), Patient compliance with beta-blocker medication in general practice. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 3: 251–256. doi: 10.1002/pds.2630030503
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1993
- Pfizer B. V. and Stada A. G.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.