In theory, there is no difference between theory & practice. In practice, there is.—Yogi Berra.
Administrative complexities for a European observational study despite directives harmonising requirements†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 851–856, August 2012
How to Cite
Gülmez, S. E., Lignot-Maleyran, S., de Vries, C. S., Sturkenboom, M., Micon, S., Hamoud, F., Blin, P. and Moore, N. (2012), Administrative complexities for a European observational study despite directives harmonising requirements. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 851–856. doi: 10.1002/pds.3204
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.