Both authors contributed equally to this work
Merging of the National Cancer Institute–funded cooperative oncology group data with an administrative data source to develop a more effective platform for clinical trial analysis and comparative effectiveness research: a report from the Children's Oncology Group
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: Methods for Developing and Analyzing Clinically Rich Data for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S2, pages 37–43, May 2012
How to Cite
Aplenc, R., Fisher, B. T., Huang, Y. S., Li, Y., Alonzo, T. A., Gerbing, R. B., Hall, M., Bertoch, D., Keren, R., Seif, A. E., Sung, L., Adamson, P. C. and Gamis, A. (2012), Merging of the National Cancer Institute–funded cooperative oncology group data with an administrative data source to develop a more effective platform for clinical trial analysis and comparative effectiveness research: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 37–43. doi: 10.1002/pds.3241
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA. Grant Numbers: U10 CA98543-08, 1R01 CA133881
- 1A National Cancer Clinical Trials System for the 21st Century; Reinvigorating the NCI Cooperative Group Program. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine, 2010; 317., , .
- 8AAML03P1, a pilot study of the safety of gemtuzumab ozogamicin in combination with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed childhood acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the children's oncology group. Cancer 2012; 118(3): 761–769., , , et al.
- 9Ries L, Smith M, Gurney J, et al. (eds). Cancer Incidence and Survival among Children and Adolescents: United States SEER Program 1975–1995. National Cancer Institute: Bethesda, MD, 1999; 182.