Linkage of routinely collected oncology clinical data with health insurance claims data—an example with aromatase inhibitors, tamoxifen, and all-cause mortality
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: Methods for Developing and Analyzing Clinically Rich Data for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S2, pages 29–36, May 2012
How to Cite
Dore, D. D., Liang, C., Ziyadeh, N., Norman, H., Bayliss, M. and Seeger, J. D. (2012), Linkage of routinely collected oncology clinical data with health insurance claims data—an example with aromatase inhibitors, tamoxifen, and all-cause mortality. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 29–36. doi: 10.1002/pds.3244
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- 6Case mix definition by diagnosis-related groups. Med Care 1980; 18: 1–53., , , , .
- 10Global Internet Management, U.S. Department of Commerce NTIS. Social Security Administration's Death Master File Database, 2011. http://www.ssdmf.com [7 July 2011].
- 11Supplementary data collection with case-cohort analysis to address potential confounding in a cohort study of thromboembolism in oral contraceptive initiators matched on claims-based propensity scores. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2008; 17: 297–305., , , , , .
- 12Observation and inference: an introduction to the methods of epidemiology. Epidemiology Resources Inc.: Chestnut Hill, MA, 1991..
- 14US Food and Drug Administration. Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, 2010. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/default.cfm [8 July 2011].
- 23Survey research methods (3rd edn). Sage Publications: Thousand Oaks, CA, 2002..
- 25Modern epidemiology (3rd edn). Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Philadelphia, 2008., , .