Utilization of antidepressants in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based survey from 2000 to 2009
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 980–988, September 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-S., Shau, W.-Y., Chan, H.-Y., Lee, Y.-C., Lai, Y.-J. and Lai, M.-S. (2012), Utilization of antidepressants in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based survey from 2000 to 2009. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 980–988. doi: 10.1002/pds.3255
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
- Far Eastern Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: FEMH-99-C-041
- Department of Health, Taiwan. Grant Number: DOH098-TD-D-113-098016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.