Methods for developing and analyzing clinically rich data for patient-centered outcomes research: an overview
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Supplement: Methods for Developing and Analyzing Clinically Rich Data for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Volume 21, Issue Supplement S2, pages 1–5, May 2012
How to Cite
Schneeweiss, S., Seeger, J. D. and Smith, S. R. (2012), Methods for developing and analyzing clinically rich data for patient-centered outcomes research: an overview. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/pds.3270
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 290-05-0016I
- 5Merging of NCI-funded cooperative oncology group data with an administrative data source to develop a more effective platform for clinical trial analysis and comparative effectiveness research: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2012; 21(S2): 37–43., , , et al.
- 12Dynamic marginal structural modeling to evaluate the comparative effectiveness of more or less aggressive treatment intensification strategies in adults with type 2 diabetes. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2012; 21(S2): 99–113., , , , .
- 16Comparative effectiveness research using matching-adjusted indirect comparison: An application to treatment with guanfacine extended release or atomoxetine in children with ADHD and co-morbid oppositional defiant disorder. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2012; 21(S2): 130–137., , , et al.