Alternative corresponding author, equal contribution.
Using published criteria to develop a list of potentially inappropriate medications for elderly patients in Taiwan†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1269–1279, December 2012
How to Cite
Chang, C.-B., Yang, S.-Y., Lai, H.-Y., Wu, R.-S., Liu, H.-C., Hsu, H.-Y., Hwang, S.-J. and Chan, D.-C. (2012), Using published criteria to develop a list of potentially inappropriate medications for elderly patients in Taiwan. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1269–1279. doi: 10.1002/pds.3274
This manuscript has not been published or presented elsewhere in part or in entirety and is not under consideration by another journal.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.