FH and CB designed the study and wrote the protocol. FH, CB and FP managed the literature searches and analyses. FH undertook the statistical analysis, and CB and FH wrote the first draft of the manuscript. All authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
Outpatient treatment in German adolescents with depression: an analysis of nationwide health insurance data†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 972–979, September 2012
How to Cite
Hoffmann, F., Glaeske, G., Petermann, F. and Bachmann, C. J. (2012), Outpatient treatment in German adolescents with depression: an analysis of nationwide health insurance data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 972–979. doi: 10.1002/pds.3295
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.