Exploring large weight deletion and the ability to balance confounders when using inverse probability of treatment weighting in the presence of rare treatment decisions
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 111–121, February 2013
How to Cite
Kilpatrick, R. D., Gilbertson, D., Brookhart, M. A., Polley, E., Rothman, K. J. and Bradbury, B. D. (2013), Exploring large weight deletion and the ability to balance confounders when using inverse probability of treatment weighting in the presence of rare treatment decisions. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 111–121. doi: 10.1002/pds.3297
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!