List in additional file.
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1005–1012, September 2012
How to Cite
Tifratene, K., Duff, F. L., Pradier, C., Quetel, J., Lafay, P., Schück, S., Benzenine, E., Quantin, C., Robert, P. and the participating centres (2012), Use of drug treatments for Alzheimer's disease in France: a study on a national level based on the National Alzheimer's Data Bank (Banque Nationale Alzheimer). Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1005–1012. doi: 10.1002/pds.3303
K.T., F.L.D., C.P. and P.R. conceived and designed the study. K.T., F.L.D., C.P., P.F., S.S. and P.R. analyzed the data. K.T. and J.Q. carried out the statistics. K.T. and P.R. prepared the manuscript. K.T. is guarantor.
All the data presented in the article have been anonymised. Anonymisation has been done under the conditions of the Commisssion Nationale de l'Informatique et des libertés (CNIL), which is responsible in France for data protection and data use with respect to the human identity, the human rights, privacy and liberties.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.