Ms. Ishiguro conducted this research when she was a visiting scientist in the Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, CDER, FDA in 2010.
Letter to the Editor
Post-market drug safety evidence sources: an analysis of FDA drug safety communications
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1134–1136, October 2012
How to Cite
Ishiguro, C., Hall, M., Neyarapally, G. A. and Dal Pan, G. (2012), Post-market drug safety evidence sources: an analysis of FDA drug safety communications. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1134–1136. doi: 10.1002/pds.3317
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.