This research was presented in abstract form at the 28th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management (Barcelona, Spain) on August 25, 2012.
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1155–1172, November 2012
How to Cite
Leonard, C. E., Freeman, C. P., Newcomb, C. W., Reese, P. P., Herlim, M., Bilker, W. B., Hennessy, S. and Strom, B. L. (2012), Proton pump inhibitors and traditional nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and the risk of acute interstitial nephritis and acute kidney injury. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1155–1172. doi: 10.1002/pds.3329
This article was published online on August 09, 2012. Error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [September 19, 2012].
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!