Presented in part at the 28th International Conference of the International Society for Quality in Health Care, Hong Kong, China, 16 September 2011.
Clinical prediction rule to identify high-risk inpatients for adverse drug events: the JADE Study†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1221–1226, November 2012
How to Cite
Sakuma, M., Bates, D. W. and Morimoto, T. (2012), Clinical prediction rule to identify high-risk inpatients for adverse drug events: the JADE Study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 21: 1221–1226. doi: 10.1002/pds.3331
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.