This work was presented in part at the International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008.
Influenza vaccine safety in pregnancy: can we identify exposures?†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Louik, C., Chambers, C., Jacobs, D., Rice, F., Johnson, D. and Mitchell, A. A. (2013), Influenza vaccine safety in pregnancy: can we identify exposures?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/pds.3336
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Risks and safety of pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine in pregnancy: Exposure prevalence, preterm delivery, and specific birth defects, Vaccine, 2013, 31, 44, 5033, , , , , , , ,