This work was presented in part at the International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008.
Influenza vaccine safety in pregnancy: can we identify exposures?†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Louik, C., Chambers, C., Jacobs, D., Rice, F., Johnson, D. and Mitchell, A. A. (2013), Influenza vaccine safety in pregnancy: can we identify exposures?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 22: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/pds.3336
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!